Scala for Java Developers: A Practical Primer
Page Count245 Pages
About the e-Book
Scala for Java Developers: A Practical Primer pdf
Master the fundamentals of Scala and understand its emphasis on functional programming that sets it apart from Java. This book will help you translate what you already know in Java to Scala to start your functional programming journey. Learn Scala is split into four parts: a tour of Scala, a comparison between Java and Scala, Scala-specific features and functional programming idioms, and finally a discussion about adopting Scala in existing Java teams and legacy projects.
After reading and using this tutorial, you'll come away with the skills in Scala to kick-start your productivity with this growing popular language.
What You'll Learn
- Tour Scala and learn the basic syntax, constructs, and how to use the REPL
- Translate Java syntax that you already know into Scala
- Learn what Scala offers over and above Java
- Become familiar with functional programming concepts and idioms
- Gain tips and advice useful when transitioning existing Java projects to Scala
Who This Book Is For
Java developers looking to transition to Scala. No prior experience necessary in Scala.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pro JavaFX 9
Build Better Chatbots