React Native Blueprints
Page Count399 Pages
About the e-Book
React Native Blueprints pdf
- Enrich your mobile development experience by gaining hands-on knowledge of React Native
- Use Isomorphic prinicples to build mobile apps offering native user experience
Our book will have a project based approach consisting of 7-8 projects that will help developers to achieve sound understanding of the framework when it comes to building mobile apps with native user experience. Each project would be stand-alone
covering core techniques and concepts in each project. You will be building applications overing core APIs, UI, components, views, navigations and so on. You will be beginning with building simple applications like groceries list app, RSS Reader app to advanced apps like and image sharing app, guitar tuner app, a game and so on.
By the end of the book, you will be able to build professional Android and iOS applications using React native.
What you will learn
- Structure React Native projects to ease the maintenance and extensibility
- Optimize a project to speed up development
- Make a React Native project production ready
- Use external modules to speed up the development and maintenance of your projects
- Explore the different UI and code patterns to be used for iOS and Android
- Understand the best practices which can be used when building apps in React Native
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Mastering Android Development with Kotlin